According to Fitbit’s website, customers will be able to save up to $70 on many of its products, but let’s take a look at what the wearable company has to offer in terms of deals:
- Fitbit Versa – $149.95 (was $199.95);
- Fitbit Ionic – $199.95 (was $269.95);
- Fitbit Charge 3 – $119.95 (was $149.95);
- Fitbit Alta HR – $79.95 (was $129.95);
- Fitbit Ace – $59.95 (was $99.95);
- Fitbit Alta – $59.95 (was $99.95).
Fitbit may discount some accessories as well, but since this is just a preview of its Black Friday deals we’ll have to wait until November 22 to learn more. If you’re looking to buy a smartwatch or a fitness tracker, Fitbit may have what you desire, so check out their website in two days from now.