Motorola Mobility really, really wants US customers to buy its products – this is why it’s almost constantly offering discounts on various smartphone models. The very latest deals that are available at Motorola (starting this weekend) involve two handsets released earlier in 2018 – Moto Z3 Play and Moto G6 – and two models from 2017. All have been included in previous promotional offers at some point or another.
All the Motorola phones that are currently on sale (listed below) are unlocked and compatible with most relevant US carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint. Here are the phones, alongside their current prices:
- Motorola Moto Z3 Play (pictured above) – $399.99 instead of $499.99 ($100 off)
- Motorola Moto G6 32 GB – $199.99 instead of $249.99 ($50 off)
- Motorola Moto G6 64 GB – $296.99 instead of $319.99 ($50 off)
- Motorola Moto X4 32 GB – $209.99 instead of $349.99 ($140 off)
- Motorola Moto X4 64 GB – $249.99 instead of $419.99 ($170 off)
- Motorola Moto Z2 Play – $299.99 instead of $499.99 ($200 off)
According to Motorola, the new deals will be valid until December 15, 2018 11:59 p.m. CST, or while supplies last. That’s plenty of time to decide if you want to purchase any of these Moto handsets for Christmas, right?